Public Relations: The JSE Educational Department appointed Chatroom to run a PR drive to boost registrations for the JSE/Liberty Investment Challenge 2009, 8 weeks before the start of the challenge. Furthermore – and ever since – Chatroom was tasked to boost Brand Awareness for the JSE Liberty Investment Challenge.
For our ongoing PR, Chatroom has been awarded the PRISM Award in the Business to Business category by the Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa (PRISA). read more >>
- Media evaluation and strategy
- Media events
- Media liaison
- Media coverage to the value of over 100,000 Rand in only 8 weeks
- Registrations increased by 43% in 2009
- Extensive coverage in financial and education newspapers, student magazines, on regional and community radio stations as well as student radios
- High level media attendance at award ceremony
The Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), a proudly South African organisation, is the oldest established stock exchange in Africa. It provides a marketplace where shares of listed companies can be traded by means of innovative, world class systems and services. The JSE Education Department is dedicated to increasing financial literacy in South Africa, developing and implementing numerous grass roots projects throughout the country.